When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
85 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cocos2d-x
- How can I modify the splash screen as myself picture - cocos2dx 3.17
- Android. Crashes caused in CCActionInterval in Sequence::stop()
- UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: cannot locate symbol “__aeabi_memclr” on devices with android 6.0
- Is it worth remaking the existing architecture of EditBox?
- 3.17 external update request, include solve Lua issues
- TableView Can each cell listen for events that slide to the left or right?
- The glfw or glew functions was disabled when uesd outside the cocos2dx source code such as in a custom-Scene which inherited cocos2d::Scene
- Can items in PageView be recycled?
- Depth buffer problems on Android - regression in 3.17 compared with 3.15.1
- The Editbox shows a problem on Huawei mate9.
- C++ not yet supported