When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to code-cracker
- `using` - declaration does not work with DisposableVariableNotDisposedAnalyzer
- CC0061: Public MVC Controller actions should not trigger the analyzer
- CC0068 Triggers on static async Task for console main application
- CC0022: Does not recognize the new C# 8 using statements
- BUG: Error AD0001 Analyzer 'CodeCracker.CSharp.Usage.DisposableVariableNotDisposedAnalyzer' threw an exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' with message 'Value cannot be null. Parameter name: syntax'.
- #903 (#CC0052): Fix for Duplication of Directives When Fixing Readonly
- Change : added << endl in hello.cpp
- Make all diagnostic severities configurable
- CC0006 : should not trigger when loop variable used in multiple places.
- CC0071 Introduce a field for parameter ignores parameters consumed by base() and this()
- C# not yet supported