When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to code-cracker
- Bump NuGet.CommandLine from 4.9.5 to 4.9.6 in /.nuget
- Implementation of Dockerfile
- Merge pull request #1 from dsharov/DBN-17794
- Nuget Cache Files for sonarqube-roslyn-sdk
- `using` - declaration does not work with DisposableVariableNotDisposedAnalyzer
- CC0061: Public MVC Controller actions should not trigger the analyzer
- CC0068 Triggers on static async Task for console main application
- CC0022: Does not recognize the new C# 8 using statements
- BUG: Error AD0001 Analyzer 'CodeCracker.CSharp.Usage.DisposableVariableNotDisposedAnalyzer' threw an exception of type 'System.ArgumentNullException' with message 'Value cannot be null. Parameter name: syntax'.
- #903 (#CC0052): Fix for Duplication of Directives When Fixing Readonly
- C# not yet supported