When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dockerlabs
- Adding macOS docker daemon configuration location
- Bump puma from 3.7.0 to 3.12.4 in /play-with-docker/Portus
- SHELL page doesn't show how to use SHELL
- Bump rake from 11.1.2 to 13.0.1 in /play-with-docker/Portus
- Bump nokogiri from 1.10.5 to 1.10.8 in /play-with-docker/Portus
- Bump django from 2.1.11 to 2.2.10 in /solution/django-postgres
- Updating Readme.md
- bug fix #307
- Changing apostrophe
- [DockerLab] no matches for kind "Deployment" in version "apps/v1beta2"
- PHP not yet supported