When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to colobot
- Refactor paths to use std::filesystem::path instead of std::string
- EndMissionTake 'message' parameter.
- Add Simplified Chinese interface translation
- grab PowerCell instead of Titanium
- Add glm to Debian build instruction
- Add glm and wget as build dependncies
- SEGV on mission start (0.2.0-alpha, Debian 12 (bookworm), arm64 (rpi4))
- MSYS2/gcc won't compile the game
- [Buzzing Cars] Car automatically moves when the first time you entering level after booting up the game.
- SIGSEV Segmetation Fault (dev-modernize-build-system)
- C++ not yet supported