When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to colobot
- Crash on player name fifth character
- Fix invalid package in compilation instruction
- Alpine linux compilation error when creating the binary
- All Alien Insects with AlienQueen can pass through barriers and baricades
- Thumper Patch
- Fix OpenGL 2.1 specular lighting
- Update i18n fr
- Improve modularity of compilation
- Fix #477 #1003 - permit UTF8 inputs
- When game speed is 2 or higher, run multiple ticks.
- C++ not yet supported