When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to colobot
- When game speed is 2 or higher, run multiple ticks.
- Allow negative numbers in 'case' and prohibit non-numbers.
- Fix compilation on MSYS2 after boost libraries update
- Smooth shadows in gl21
- Same key can be retrieved from derrick many times
- Add types byte, short, char, long, and double
- Customizable FPS lock
- Fixes compilation problem
- Better support for binary relocation
- Consider adding global "capacity" parameter for all power cells in the level!!
- C++ not yet supported