When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to composer
- Replacing dependency with custom one, how to update it's dependencies?
- Hide commit signature for git log.
- module install with composer
- Modify the third-party library of composer to customize git without changing its name
- [feature-request] showing potential upgrades that are being left out by outdated dependencies
- Invalid Repository Exception—No Valid Bower.json
- Multiple composer files in a project, but not merged
- Indicate that composer is actually working with `create-project`, instead of appearing unresponsive
- Git: fix authentication handling for private GitHub repositories
- Update xdebug-handler to 1.4.0
- PHP not yet supported