When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Shell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to concourse
- Abort a pending build is no op
- stepTree: Disable autoexpand until #3521 is fixed.
- Sidebar feedback round 2
- topgun/k8s: reduce even more the flakiness of worker_lifecycle test
- WIP: Fix #3855
- Triggering a concourse build no longer forces a check on resources
- Performance regression on triggered jobs
- InfluxDB emitter losing events
- Adds Norsk-mirror pipeline
- Add an option to skip fetching the resource in get steps
- Shell not yet supported