When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Need encoded package variant info in hash visible in conda list
- Fail to clone the conda environment statsmodels-0.8.0-np112py35_0.tar.bz2
- HTTP error while installing bcolz package in conda in linux
- add debug exception for #6430
- File locking on Windows
- conda 4.4.0rc2 NotImplementedError on 'conda list'
- fix #6441 NotImplementedError on 'conda list'
- add information to displayed error report
- Solver UnsatisfiableError when attempting to install single package in fresh environment
- conda 4.4.0rc2 KeyError on 'conda install'
- Python not yet supported