When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
23 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- fix --update-deps flag
- Features aren't preserved when new packages are installed
- Allow "channel" in command line for conda info
- What does it mean when when conda refuses to install and doesn't offer a resolution?
- conda vs conda env has too much confusion
- `cli.python_api` captures `stdout` from `cli.common.confirm_yn`
- Test and report on state of conda with proxy servers
- Conda stuck at "Solving package specifications"
- Error message on package conflict could provide suggestion for new env creation
- conda shell refactoring and cleanup
- Installing a tar bundle
- Improve progress bar for concurrent downloads
- Consider adding the ability for conda to directly install python wheels
- Canonical way to backup all environments
- re-implement --override-channels
- Tracking for original generic shell support work
- Autoactivate a conda environment when entering a directory.
- add finer-grained control over environment export specs
- noarch package with menuinst menu
- rm_rf fails to remove directory on windows with python2 after symlink