When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Purging the ".trash" folder.
- [Feature-request] conda install skip missing packages
- Any Package Results in "CondaHTTPError: HTTP 000 CONNECTION FAILED for url <https://conda.anaconda.org/anaconda/linux-64/repodata.json> Elapsed: -"
- invalid conda sub-commands do not report error
- Miniconda Python 2.7 | 64-bit Install Error on Windows 10
- Sparse local package repo
- Conda command is very slow
- `conda update --all` fails with `No such file or directory: '/usr/local/share/anaconda/bin/python3.6'`
- conda env create error
- Concurrent writes to the same package cache
- `update` doesn't provide latest version, even when `install foo=LATEST` works
- Updating packages in main environment fails.
- UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict
- Issue installing mayavi in fresh install of Anaconda
- noarch for pure perl packages
- Forward slashes in windows shebang lines
- noarch for pure R packages
- noarch for Python 2 or 3 only
- Support OpenBSD
- Uninstalling Anaconda: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SSL_ST_INIT'