When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
24 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Indicate link type in package's plan description
- metapackage broken in 4.3.x [at least x=16 and 17]
- After downloads complete I'm left wondering what conda is doing
- allow automatic download of packages in non-default channels
- Implement TUF in conda
- Consider standardizing on SPDX license labels
- fix --update-deps flag
- Features aren't preserved when new packages are installed
- Allow "channel" in command line for conda info
- What does it mean when when conda refuses to install and doesn't offer a resolution?
- conda vs conda env has too much confusion
- Test and report on state of conda with proxy servers
- Conda stuck at "Solving package specifications"
- Error message on package conflict could provide suggestion for new env creation
- Improve progress bar for concurrent downloads
- Consider adding the ability for conda to directly install python wheels
- Canonical way to backup all environments
- re-implement --override-channels
- Tracking for original generic shell support work
- Autoactivate a conda environment when entering a directory.