When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Conda 4.7.10 fails to solve environment while trying to install packages using conda install
- Conda install fails: 'boto3' has no attribute 'client'. `boto3.client('s3')`
- problem with ipython in python=3.6.5
- conda silently fails to install pip dependencies when using multiple yaml files
- Redact authentication headers in URLs
- `conda list` causes `UnicodeDecodeError`
- Fastest way to create a fully specified conda environment
- conda update doesn't work (it fails to update conda or to update pandas, with no explanation or error message).
- conda run doesn't escape parameters passed to it
- Allow skipping channels when servname "not known"
- Python not yet supported