When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- choice between anaconda prompt vs custom-conda profile in windows terminal
- conda not updating $CONDA_PYTHON_EXE on win32
- Conda install fails: 'boto3' has no attribute 'client'. `boto3.client('s3')`
- Waiting 8 hours for `conda update conda` and still only 43% complete
- conda.csh sets $prompt for non-interactive ssh
- `conda list` causes `UnicodeDecodeError`
- Fastest way to create a fully specified conda environment
- conda update doesn't work (it fails to update conda or to update pandas, with no explanation or error message).
- Cannot create environment from yml with pip dependencies on macOS
- Allow skipping channels when servname "not known"
- Python not yet supported