When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Bump graphql from 1.7.8 to 1.10.10
- Add support for multitenancy
- Add Rails 5.2 compatibility
- Fix chromedriver hanging with CKEditor
- Redirect on GET /residence
- Return URL after "Sign in" doesn't keep GET params.
- Improve watch form changes feature
- Add ability to keep GET params in return URL
- Custom reason for flagging
- Undo "Hide author" as moderator