When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Edit Budget Investment only in accepting phase
- Make translatable specs faster
- Apply explict RSpec/DescribedClass rubocop rule
- Simplify investments creation in specs
- Bump wicked_pdf from 1.1.0 to 1.4.0
- Bump jquery-fileupload-rails from 0.4.7 to 1.0.0
- Allow managers to read investment suggestions
- Budget investment goes to unfeasible even when valuation is not finished
- Bump cocoon from 1.2.11 to 1.2.14
- Bump ancestry from 3.0.2 to 3.0.7