When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Make it clearer when a proposal was created "on behalf of" someone else [#3696]
- Don't count errors for the same field twice
- Apply rubocop basic rules
- Use relative URLs where possible
- [WIP] Mark fields as required automatically
- Bump ahoy_matey from 1.6.0 to 3.0.1
- Fix bug flagging legislation proposals
- Adaptación modelo datos versión 0.7 a versión 1.0
- Consul sends newsletters to unconfirmed accounts
- Bump rollbar from 2.18.0 to 2.22.1