When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Can't verify users using only the local census
- Bump wicked_pdf from 1.1.0 to 1.4.0
- Bump jquery-fileupload-rails from 0.4.7 to 1.0.0
- Budget investment goes to unfeasible even when valuation is not finished
- Bump cocoon from 1.2.11 to 1.2.14
- Bump ancestry from 3.0.2 to 3.0.7
- Bump graphql from 1.7.8 to 1.9.12
- Deactivate successful proposal
- Poll Votation Type Answers set doesn't handle simultaneous requests
- Make it clearer when a proposal was created "on behalf of" someone else