When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- [WIP] Rack middleware for blocking & throttling abusive requests.
- Bump groupdate from 3.2.0 to 5.0.0
- Fix style of banner
- Improve remote translations
- Bump graphql from 1.7.8 to 1.10.2
- Bump omniauth-facebook from 4.0.0 to 6.0.0
- Add polygon geographies to Budgets' map
- Bump rollbar from 2.18.0 to 2.23.2
- Bump paperclip from 5.2.1 to 6.1.0
- Newsletter editor doesn't appear on Safari