When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coq
- `-bytecode-compiler no` does not work
- Remove Flags.native_compiler
- Preserve the ESorts abstraction in the upper layers.
- Fix #16922: bug in Nametab.remove which #12324 introduced (deactivation of notations)
- Fixes again #7903: notations with both ltac:() and binders
- Check VM is enabled in vm_compute
- Tactics in terms in notations break binders / open term
- remove unnecessary second premise from stdlib's set_diff_nodup
- Adapt the bytecode interpreter to the latest changes from OCaml 5.
- Deprecated Add LoadPath warning - workflow that uses it described here
- not yet supported