When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coq
- Grammar engine does not locate itself the errors produced by right-hand side of grammar rules
- Addressing coqdoc warnings in theories
- Legacy build: use $(HIDE) for large coqdoc invocation
- Make a few sumbool lemmas of stdlib transparent
- Coqpp reports strange magic number mismatch on Windows
- [docker] update elpi
- "destruct n as ->." anomaly
- [build] [vm] Fix flags declaration in dune file.
- [configure] Remove unused variables, fix prefix detection
- Support "Local" and "Global" annotations for "Typeclasses Opaque"
- not yet supported