When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to bugs
- Enhancement: IPv6 support for public.update.core-os.net
- Transpiler silently fails when keys are missing or there are unknown keys present
- More than a million opened file in docker: lsof: no pwd entry for UID 33
- Enforcing password policies in CoreOS
- CoreOS can't run a container with "MountFlags=shared" enabled on docker daemon since 2079.3.0
- Network interfaces renamed after upgrade to 2079.3.0
- NFSv4 Permission denied even with correct permissions
- Vagrantfile sample has old comment for VirtualBox provider. Provisioner can run inline script now.
- Sockets Used Rises, Network Dies, Fixed by running tcpdump
- SELinux settings get overwritten after reboot
- not yet supported