When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nvm-windows
- Basic .nvmrc file support.
- NVM4W loses track of all nodes after NPM script
- [Build Error]'.\build.bat' can't be executed in a path with spaces
- [Build Tools] Please update to a version compatible with Windows 10 20H2.
- [Improved user experience] avoid redundant permission requests
- Put step in top-down reading order.
- Added LTS install support like in #469
- The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
- Update README.md with installation by scoop and choco
- add support for nvm current command
- Go not yet supported