When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Perl not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to metacpan-web
- HANDOFF gives email to last releaser, not necessarily first-come
- Upgrade some JS deps
- Audit error logs and create issues
- /feed throws undef error
- Visual artifact on module page (button may overlap text)
- Some packages disappear and reappear from the site and elasticsearch randomly
- Can't change name on profile
- HANDOFF banner should be more verbose
- t/controller/pod.t - Can't call method "warn" on an undefined value at ./app.psgi
- Question: Which files from uploaded distribution are used for generating POD documentation?
- Perl not yet supported