When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Expand `select` actions to `StaticArray`
- Deprecate `Channel.select` splat overloads
- Optimize uniqueness filter in `Channel.select_impl`
- Casting to generic from its non-generic supertype via an ivar leads to infinite loop in the compiler
- Use context-specific heredoc deliminators
- String#split documentation is swapped for array and block versions
- Swap documentation for `String#split` array and block versions.
- Add missing overloads for `String#byte_slice`
- Raise `IndexError` on unmatched subpattern for `MatchData#begin` and `#end`
- Inconsistent behaviour for unmatched subpatterns in `Regex::Matchdata`
- Crystal not yet supported