When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- let `crystal tool expand` find target location into the deep of `require`
- Add missing `Regex#hash` and `Regex::MatchData#hash`
- Use enum instead of module for HTTP::WebSocket::CloseCodes
- Base class for exceptions, not handled by default
- Install LLVM 10 for OSX CI
- Incorrect "class variables can only be annotated with ThreadLocal"
- Filtering methods in a derived class's macro can result in empty MacroIds if splatted in a push call
- Add Enumerable#last/last? methods
- Simplify Link annotation handling
- Incorrect overload selected for Array(Array(T)) vs Array(T)
- Crystal not yet supported