When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Subclasses can avoid all constructors of their superclass, if the superclass constructors only have side-effects.
- formatter removes significant comma, leading to non-compilable code
- Add HTTP::Client logging and basic instrumentation
- array#clone returns the wrong type if subclassed
- Hash#clone returns the wrong type if subclassed.
- Array.new(Int, &block, Int32 -> T) returns wrong class if subclassed
- Codegen: promote C variadic args as needed
- Add Regex#capture_count
- Fix bug for c structs assigned to a type
- Compiler bug: invalid Int32 when calling offsetof(lib union)
- Crystal not yet supported