When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
56 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Index out of bounds with bad target on compile
- Added documentation for HTTP::WebSocket#run
- Crystal::ThreadLocalValue(Deque(Fiber)), Thread... Server hangs, crash, Deadlock?
- Read-Only functionality for HTTP::Headers
- Raise exception in case of wrongly normalized target triple
- Parsing ambiguity with array literals
- Magic constants as default values for instance variable arguments
- Allow type arguments to be used as path prefix for ivars
- no overload matches 'Pointer(TypeBase)#=' with types Int32, Test
- `JSON::PullParser` overflow handling
- Crystal not yet supported