When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
60 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Test channel buffered pings creates blocked fiber
- Promoting a writable `Slice` to a read-only one
- `String#reverse` does not account for invalid UTF-8 byte sequences
- Crystal should be able to handle XSD validation
- Type from proc leaks _before_ proc or fiber is defined
- Support generic types in `Crystal::Macros::Type#is_a?`
- Anonymous block forwarding
- Compiler: Consistent command expansion on all platforms?
- Improve performance of `String#char_at` when fetching a char at the end
- Initialize Channel queue capacity lazily to conserve memory
- Crystal not yet supported