When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Allow short `for` loops in macros
- The overload order of `def foo(x)` versus `def foo(*, x)`
- Select with empty else block hangs all fibers, and compiler does not give error
- A Generics feature BUG
- Unhandled exception: Invalid Int64
- No indication of which method is used when two libraries have the same method in a re-opened class.
- how can i eval evaluate expressions in debugConsole ?
- Can't name methods `lib`
- [Interpreter] define or reopen types interactively doesn't work
- Test channel buffered pings creates blocked fiber
- Crystal not yet supported