When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Allow short `for` loops in macros
- crystal tool format no-op if indentation error on macro
- The overload order of `def foo(x)` versus `def foo(*, x)`
- Select with empty else block hangs all fibers, and compiler does not give error
- A Generics feature BUG
- Unhandled exception: Invalid Int64
- No indication of which method is used when two libraries have the same method in a re-opened class.
- how can i eval evaluate expressions in debugConsole ?
- Can't name methods `lib`
- [Interpreter] can't infer the type of instance variable '@moo' of Foo
- Crystal not yet supported