When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cuberite
- Cuberite: Window lost sync
- Players taking random damage
- Lava placed in water
- Not exactly cuberite code issue, but at this moment I have no other option to post this issue.
- Ability to SendRotation to entities
- Don't reset speed when taking damage
- I wonder if it will update support to minecraft version 1.13
- Use POSIX sh instead of GNU Bash
- WIP: Use POSIX sh instead of GNU Bash
- /thaw 100000 crashes the server
- C++ not yet supported