When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
31 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cython
- Disable __Pyx_RaiseUnboundLocalError insertion
- fix bazel rule pyx_library example
- Question: odd error, disappears on second run: AssertionError: PyTypeTest on non extension type
- Mutually referencing templates crash with AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'specialize'
- provide support for the complex library
- Tracing/coverage of include files reports wrong file during module init
- Make sure nested async generator expressions work
- Cythonize/Cython compilation fails to import/recognize `.pxd` from external modules that only have `__init__.so`
- await inside f-string
- Option to show full path in cythonize error output?
- Python not yet supported