When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ruru
- String methods to convert to &[u8] and Vec<u8>
- Why is the `RString` API using Rust's `String`/`str` instead of `Vec<u8>`/`[u8]`?
- Ruby 2.5 Warnings on Data classes
- Working Exception and AnyException
- RFC: default Ruby return behavior as `Result<AnyObject, AnyException>`
- Splat of parameters from Ruby (variadic function)
- allocate -> Class
- Protect send: a panic safe feature for Ruby interaction
- Object equality methods
- Add methods `include?` and `kind_of?`
- Rust not yet supported