When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ruru
- Link to Rutie
- RString utf8 fixes
- worker thread cleanup and `Drop`
- Project forked and continued at danielpclark/rutie
- String methods to convert to &[u8] and Vec<u8>
- Why is the `RString` API using Rust's `String`/`str` instead of `Vec<u8>`/`[u8]`?
- Ruby 2.5 Warnings on Data classes
- Re-export ruby-sys test feature and pass it on test builds
- Full Ruby String Encoding Support
- Working Exception and AnyException
- Rust not yet supported