When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to faster_path
- Mac OS Cannot bundle install faster_path. Gem::Ext::BuildError: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.
- Rake test not working for Ruby 2.6.3 - Dependencies problem
- Relax rake dependency
- Bundler version
- WIP: Encoding
- Update AppVeyor for matching environment variable to TravisCI
- Add regression tests
- Add Equivalent Windows OS Tests
- Update FasterPath code for Windows compatibility
- Non UTF-8 encoding support
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later