When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dart-code
- Migrating debug configuration snippets to ConfigurationProvider to support "Flutter: Attach to Process"
- Selective Auto completion for imported Libraries
- Lagging and Crashing after working for long periods of time
- Categorise things like SDK paths as machine-specific
- Startup prompt to run "pub get" should check sub-folders
- Add a preview version of Flutter UI Guides
- F5 in VSCode can't lunch app in iOS Emulator!
- Application hangs until debugger paused and continued
- Classes and members navigation
- Switch icons to being a sub-module and shipped inside the extension to allow working offline/no delay
- TypeScript not yet supported