When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to distributed
- Documentation error
- Memory (leak) aggregation after multiple runs with .compute()
- Unlucky workload balance after Bag.groupby()
- DOC: Use of local cluster in script
- 'Future' object has no attribute 'memory_usage'
- worker doesn't shutdown when cluster.scale_up is used
- cluster.workers doesn't list all workers when used with cluster.scale_up
- LocalCluster not respecting dask distributed config
- distributed==1.24.0 dask==0.20.0 crashes
- scatter without workers fails
- Python not yet supported