When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to distributed
- Use yaml.safe_load
- CPU Usage Child Processes
- GPU-friendly loads / merge_frames
- Bokeh warning from get_task_stream.
- Document whether random seeds are shared across all workers
- Remote peers on 0.0.0.0 instead of 127.0.0.1
- Tests assume cipher availability
- Add tornado 6 entry to Travis-CI
- Tornado 6
- Creating an AioClient locks up in distributed 1.25.3
- Python not yet supported