When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
31 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to distributed
- bokeh and tornado: KeyError: 'transfer'
- expose transfer bytes total (count) rather than just gauge of current value
- `distributed.print` should be more discoverable
- Do not include psutil memory_info in GC duration measurement
- Add `distributed.print` and `distributed.warn` to API docs
- LocalCluster raises "Stream is Closed" error on exit if initialized with too many threads per worker
- Cluster Configuration Report
- Export task stream metrics in prometheus
- Display resources and task annotations in the dashboard
- Host-wide measures are double-counted in the GUI
- Python not yet supported