When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hub
- Mobile Metamask Browser problem
- hub api doesn't use the correct endpoint for enterprise hosts
- Allow the default branch to be main (or whatever your choose) rather than master
- Is there an easy way to Switch account?
- github.com username: github.com password for (never stored): Requires authentication
- Search sort should support grouping by repository
- Codecov coverage metrics
- Idempotent creation for hub-release
- Update README to include hub on conda forge for all platforms
- Snap Version Breaks Environment