When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hub
- `hub release create` can publish partial assets due to 502
- Show the checks status in the `hub pr list`
- Markdown preview of the PR text and comments
- document pulling a pull request, updating it and pushing it back
- Does `pr list` show the number of comments correctly?
- `Sync` command breaks after the default branch changes
- Support Repository Templates
- Add repository flag to issues
- Link to personal acces token SAML page on Github when needed
- Using hub from GitHub Actions