When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hub
- [pr] add ability to open Pull Request in the browser
- set new remote as default for pushing when forked.
- migrate to go modules from dep
- "ci-status" enhancements?
- Suggestion: Add a label for each supported platform
- Windows: Install: Cannot install with user that does not have admin rights
- Notify for new version
- text color equal to background color
- Support asset arguments after tag argument in release create command
- rpm distribution