When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hub
- `hub api` should replace all instance strings
- Provide way to map git remote to GitHub owner
- Sync command inconsistent branch quoting
- Introduce flag to prepare pull request message from commit
- hub help does not support compressed man pages
- Completions for `hub pr checkout` and `hub pr show`
- Remove NC/Nc from pr list formatting
- Make `hub compare` work on forks
- hub should not leak local user account to github servers
- Feature request: Autocorrect typos git like
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.