When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to axe-core
- ul with role radiogroup is wrongly flagged as invalid in Google Chrome's Lighthouse
- Error for skip links to other pages.
- fix(commons): handle node(s) contained by SVG document when deciphering url properties
- fix(has-lang): fail check when `xml:lang` is used in HTML document
- Consider not exporting global if AMD or CommonJS module definition succeeded.
- page-has-heading-one ignores headings visible only to screen readers
- Region rule false negative
- fix(color-contrast): ignore form elements that move text outside of node using text-indent
- fix(required-parent): validate parent nodes for desired context role
- docs: add change policy for tags in rules