When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to axe-core
- aria-hidden-body should not run on iframes
- dom.isFocusable should consider `audio` and `video` controls
- New best practice rule: Warn users when using role="application"
- It appears Pseudo elements pass AXE but fail F87 in WCAG
- Create a way to give deprecation warnings
- Run babel on test folder
- Add rule to flag multiple inputs in a single label
- Rule aliases
- Reorganise axe rule description page
- False positive: Color-contrast fails on a gradient with pseudo selector