When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to axe-core
- Consider using 'should' instead of 'must' in help text for best practices
- aria-hidden-focus trigger false positive
- Add JSDOM example / improve test coverage for JSDOM
- link-name rule fails when it contains landmarks
- Axe throwing error for role="figure"
- False positive: Color-contrast rule fails when partially opaque overlay div is placed on top of content
- False positive: color-contrast rule fails when body height set to 0-8px
- False Positive: Form element has multiple <label> elements
- feat(rule): heading-whitespace-only
- [WIP] feat(rule): aria-form-field-label