When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to axe-core
- Lists missing label on select element when aria-label is present. #9294
- Form <input> elements must have labels - documentation example missing
- "explicit-label" check should look at all labels
- Some rules not running with Cypress
- has-visible-text check not working as expected
- Add exception for ARIA role="text"
- Hidden figcaption is a violation unless supported by aria-label
- Rule to warn about aria-label on static elements
- merge multiple `isHidden` utility functions
- New Rule: filename is valid accessible name