When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to desktop
- Github desktop will not let me clone my own repository
- Revised: Open in Xcode
- Added Support for WebStorm
- Github Desktop is very slow
- Hide White Space in Diff
- unable to parse commit because commit message contains ASCII delimiter characters
- lib/git return type audit
- publishing a release does not generate a GitHub release notification
- merge conflicts state allows to keep making more merges?
- GitHub Desktop authentication breaks when a cloned GitHub repo has it's remotes changed.
- TypeScript not yet supported