Simple collaboration from your desktop
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to desktop
- Quản lý
- GitHub Desktop won't show diffs for some files.
- Inline Errors Improvements - POC/WIP
- Add keyboard shortcut for showing Pull Requests list
- Release 3.2.4
- No Internet Connection on multiple file uploads
- Do not suggest cloning or initializing a repository within a repository
- Label submodules and allow easier switching to them.
- Unable to clone/push private repositories - but can them
- Unable to commit an untracked submodule.
- TypeScript not yet supported