When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to desktop
- Update the remote url if it changed.
- Multiple monitors and laptops, and just laptop
- Feature Request: When referencing issue # in commit summary, show the full issue title in a tooltip when mousing over the available issues in the dropdown list
- Check the commit message dialog scroll state also on input events
- diff highlighting: c++ keywords
- Rebase Preview Conflict Detection
- "You have changes on this branch" dialog fails to display when attempting branch switch in detached HEAD state
- Unchanged files marked as changed after clone
- Github weird behaviour, errors over errors
- Stuck at the Let's Get Started screen
- TypeScript not yet supported