When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to desktop
- Github Desktop is very slow
- Resolve conflict before merging "dialog" is too small.
- Desktop client is crashing
- log file for commits?
- Remove multiple merged local branches
- Github Desktop stopped to work with Windows 10 after latest Windows update
- yarn 1.15.2 is available to upgrade
- Upgrade Yarn to 1.15.2
- tell tslint inside VSCode to ignore definition files when linting
- Dirty index warning from aborted force push
- TypeScript not yet supported