When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
103 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to diaspora
- Update open_graph_reader gem
- Unrelated opengraph link attached to a post
- Fix jasmine tests
- domain change
- Fix sharing status of local contacts after an import
- Support for the `text` property of the `photo` entity on the frontend
- Migration: Give options to choose which contacts are migrated
- Migration: improve success notice
- Migration: options to choose which profile data are imported
- New registration page