When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to diaspora
- unformated text quoted with <<>> are lost in private messages
- Rename "toggle mobile" to "switch to light version" or "switch to full version"
- Archive import backend implementation
- Parse post content to make links local
- Some API routes for Diaspora
- Add conversejs and replace jsxc chat front end
- Using Converse.js as an alternative XMPP chat client
- Podmin should be able to forward a report to the source pod podmin
- Add button to display a public post on another pod
- Automatically disable registration after a certain threshold