When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to diaspora
- add API routes for comment likes
- Make `autofollow_on_join_user` configuration a list
- Option to auto-expand posts in timeline
- feature : ability to filter out reshared posts from public stream
- Repeat notifications from private posts
- Do not show the service to the user if it is disabled, fixes #6184
- API POST /api/v1/photos 500s when ImageMagick fails
- Updating Rubocop to the latest
- Add in-app notification configuration