When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to diaspora
- Update redis to 4.x (needs a change in API call)
- Update devise-two-factor 3.0.3 -> 3.1.0
- Update responders 2.4.1 -> 3.0.1
- Update typhoeus 1.3.1 -> 1.4.0
- Update secure_headers 6.3.0 -> 6.3.1
- Suggestion to switch from rails-assets-jquery.ui to jquery-ui-rails
- Require user interaction to show oEmbed content
- Add manual approval of user signups before they are able to login
- Add a "contact the podmin" method
- No scrolling after closing the photo viewer