When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitsavvy
- GitSavvy future after Sublime 3.2
- GitSavvy should ignore lines in commit messages that being with #
- [Question] There is something like GitSavvy that can run on the terminal?
- [FEATURE] Status view: Open file in different editor
- git-lfs command not found
- Implement dynamic context lines (zooming)
- Efficient hunking of multiple hunks
- Mostly accurate jumping from diff to file
- Do not close panel views when cycling dashboards
- In the status dashboard, discarding always flashes 'success' status message
- Python not yet supported