When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitsavvy
- Run flake8 on CI
- Missing syntax highlighting and errors
- Add symlink support on Windows
- Live push logs
- Git blame does not always work
- Unable to view diff of modified files in 'Status' view
- Support diff highlight with original file format syntax scheme
- Edit Project Settings is 'hostile'
- Feature: URL bitbucket integration
- Fixup should be an option in status tab
- Python not yet supported