When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitsavvy
- Description for remote branch
- git: graph all is missing from the commands and settings
- Do not update status bar for 'widgets'
- Add support for "env" settings and GIT_OPTIONAL_LOCKS
- Add symlink support on Windows
- Faster responses after discarding or ignoring files from status dashboard
- Edge case for initial commit created e.g. by GitHub
- Implement Undo for diff-view
- Two navigation issues of the diff view [2.18.0]
- Bug: branch interface doesn't open graph for selected branch
- Python not yet supported