When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitsavvy
- Status dashboard: Automatically ask for a 'push --force-with-lease'
- Add key to sort branches by committer date
- [Question] There is something like GitSavvy that can run on the terminal?
- [FEATURE] Status view: Open file in different editor
- Efficient hunking of multiple hunks
- Mostly accurate jumping from diff to file
- In the status dashboard, discarding always flashes 'success' status message
- Missing syntax highlighting and errors
- [diff view] Hunking multiple hunks is in-efficient
- [diff view] Cannot `[hhh]unk` in a meaningful speed
- Python not yet supported