When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to djangogirls
- Django 4 upgrade
- Add a sponsorship app to help track renewal dates for annual sponsorships
- Automating deployment on PythonAnywhere
- Update Slack integration to use SDK
- Enable use of Docker for local deployment
- Fix npm dependencies to stop security warnings
- Bump decode-uri-component from 0.2.0 to 0.2.2
- HttpError: <HttpError 404 when requesting https://admin.googleapis.com/admin/directory/v1/users/amsterdam when migrating emails
- HttpError: <HttpError 409 when requesting https://admin.googleapis.com/admin/directory/v1/users?alt=json ret...
- Move from using archived `slacker` API to Slack's own API to integrate website and Slack
- HTML not yet supported