When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tvm
- [Bug] relay.frontend.from_keras fails with AttributeError: 'LSTM_network' object has no attribute '_output_coordinates'
- [Bug] Compiled `squeeze-broadcast_to-argmin` fails at graph runtime
- [Bug] Compilation failure for `broadcast-argmax` in internal type inference
- [Bug] Compiled `broadcast_to-sub-argmax` fails at graph runtime
- [Blocked] [Relay][Topi] add aten::embedding_bag
- [Bug] Relay -> TIR codegen issues with `reduce_axis(Range(PrimExpr, PrimExpr))`
- [Bug] "SAME" padding function in topi.nn.utils ignores stride
- [Bug] Outer reduction axis having length 1 in TE causes strides assertion failure
- [Bug] Semantically invalid TIR generated from Relay can be built into TVM's runtime module
- [Bug] FQ2I Pass May Duplicates Operations
- C++ not yet supported