When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-tools
- Please include support for zerolog Panic (nil pointer check)
- staticcheck: check useless blocks
- detectable out of bounds access
- Unused unexported methods/others.
- SA4003: flag greater-than comparison with type's maximum value
- SA4006: build tags and control flow
- quickfix: pull variable into initializer
- staticcheck: detect unsupported unsafe uses of reflect.SliceHeader and reflect.StringHeader
- staticcheck: flag impossible comparisons for len and cap builtin-s
- staticcheck: flag unbuffered channel in (*net/rpc.Client).Go
- Go not yet supported