When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-tools
- Feature request: Check for closing read loop on closed channel
- U1000: reduce false positive that relates to type parameters
- S1017: diagnostics can be confusing for `else if`, and may make code less consistent
- Feature Request: prevent forgetting `os.O_TRUNC` / `os.O_EXCL` / `os.O_APPEND`
- U1000: A false positive when using generic interfaces
- aggressive: nil arguments to sync.Pool.Put?
- SA6005 should include comparisons of strings.ToLower() and string literals
- Suggest strings.ContainsFunc instead of strings.IndexFunc with Go 1.21+
- staticcheck: recommend iterator-based alternatives from the standard library
- S1008 says to simplify, but I think the existing code is more readable
- Go not yet supported