ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform .NET framework for building modern cloud-based web applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to aspnetcore
- Perf regression: fortunes, fortunes
- Perf regression: fortunes, fortunes_dapper
- AspNetCoreModuleV2 should be able to restart executable if startup fails
- Publish an announcement for the event name changes
- [main] Update dependencies from dotnet/source-build-externals
- Add analyzer/codefixer to use AddAuthorizationBuilder
- dotnet new mvc with -rrc -f net7.0 can't work
- IJSObjectReference module import path error
- [main] Update dependencies from dotnet/runtime
- [main] Update dependencies from dotnet/arcade
- C# not yet supported