When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coreclr
- Update EH WriteThru doc with review feedback.
- [WIP][ARM/Linux] Honor unaligned prefix for ldobj instruction
- Restore default Unix file permissions to 777, allow the user to override.
- Mirror changes from dotnet/corert
- [Arm64] Use ldp/stp in genCodeForCpObj()
- coreclr.dll versioning and the .version file.
- [ARM32/Linux] Copy tests.zip only for CI test and use x86 unittest
- Fix and re-enable some GC finalizer tests
- [x86/Linux] JIT.Methodical.Boxing.seh._relfilter fail (GCStress=3)
- [Arm64/Unix] Revise JIT_MemSet
- Fix timer callback time drift
- .Net decimal vs SQL Server decimal
- Unsafe.As workaround (roundtrip via a local to avoid type mismatch)
- Undo VM portion of #9789
- Move DynamicHelperFrame::UpdateRegDisplay into cgenx86.cpp
- Fix GCInfo library used by ARM/ARM64 protononjit builds
- [ARM] Update rootfs for Tizen armel
- JIT: consider inlining synchronized methods
- [WIP] Move return blocks out of loops
- Add missing opcodes for morph cast narrowing.