When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
100 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to coreclr
- Investigate ILCompiler R2R Self-Hosting
- [automated] Merge branch 'release/2.1' => 'release/2.2'
- [Jenkins CI -> AzDo] Port ILRT and ILLink Testing
- [CPAOT] Make sure constructing a delegate from a function pointer to an external method works.
- [WIP] PI loop
- Multi-module compilation
- [SuperPMI] Add SuperPMI asm diff job
- Add STRESS_PROFILER_CALLBACKS stress mode
- add a condemned reason field to gc_history_global and corresponding tooling support
- Git clone from azure dev ops can take >30 minutes
- C# not yet supported