When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to coreclr
- Improve the usefulness of operator kinds w.r.t. operand access.
- dotnet core on MacOS (compileMethod)
- Avoid the use edge iterator in `TryGetUse`.
- Cannot find liblttng-ust-dev in linux Debain "Stretch" but it is already installed.
- Maintain `LIR::IsUnusedValue` in the backend.
- ExecutionManager::GetRangeSection performs a linear search over list of loaded assemblies
- PerfMap instrument stubs
- Ignore SIGRTMAX when using perf
- Check for TestEnv before running test
- [Arm64 Unix] Drive CI testing green [WIP]
- Update compLongUsed in rationalize.
- [WIP] Maintain IsUnusedValue and compLongUsed
- Remove QMARK related dead code
- Update CoreClr, CoreFx to servicing-25424-01, servicing-25424-01, respectively (release/1.1.0)
- Proposal - Ways to alter large object allocation behavior
- Changes to inline the cheap part of statics helpers
- Mark lvDoNotEnregister lclVars as contained
- [ARM] Intermittent segfaults in JIT/Methodical/cctor/misc/threads1_cs_r
- Update CoreClr, CoreFx to preview1-25425-02, preview1-25425-02, respectively (master)
- JitMinOptsTrackGCrefs and x86