When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
33 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to coreclr
- JIT: defer constant-return merging for debug codegen
- Enable EventPipe on all Unix platforms
- Fix gtHashValue to properly hash all the bits when we have a 64-bit item
- [Arm64] Implement simdintrinsiclist.h
- [Jit x86] Strange property inlining (Desktop CLR v4.7.2053.00)
- Allow GT_CALL as BYREF operand for SIMD intrinsics
- JIT: convert fixed-sized locallocs to locals, enable inlining
- profiler changes for tiered compilation
- [Infrastructure/Windows] Remove spmi artifacts from cross component mscorlib builds on Windows.
- How to locate executables in nuget packages
- JIT: look into some small CQ issues in ValueTuple.GetHashCode
- [Infrastructure/Windows] Optimize test build on Windows
- dotnet process crash on OSX
- Add build-test osx support
- [RyuJIT/ARM32] Remove NYI: struct return from multi-reg GT_CALL
- build.cmd fails native build on a virtual machine
- [WIP][RyuJIT/ARM32] Fix resolve logic to handle a double register correctly
- Do nothing if double is on stack.
- LSRA Arm64 consistent reg sets
- [Arm64] Lsra breaking tip