When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- Proposal: provide a general/common way to get the size of a class
- Proposal: A way to eliminate CS0031
- Proposal: inlined arrays
- Recommend <remarks> rather than <remark>
- What is the implied constraint for a type parameter of a partial?
- yield return true on TryMethods
- Implicitly scoped lock statement
- Proposal: Generic ranges or 'any-type' ranges
- Syntactic sugar for late-initialization non-nullable auto-properties
- Allow inheritance of attributes in derived classes
- not yet supported