When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- Exploration: Roles, extension interfaces and static interface members
- Proposal: Typed Aliases/Wrapper Structs
- Proposal: "nominal records" for C#
- Proposal: Allow 'as' operator to be used with non-nullable value types
- Discussion: Better support for "Unit"
- [Proposal] Labeled loops like in Java
- Champion "defer statement"
- Proposal: Customisable overload resolution
- Champion "Implicitly scoped using statement"
- Add Interface IDeconstructible
- not yet supported