When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- Granular and precise access/heritability modifiers
- Added: LDM notes for Dec 3, 2018
- Misleading preprocessor specification with mandatory whitespace.
- [Suggestion] Grave accent strings in C#
- Add support for covariance for methods with array-like output
- Rang endpoint conditions
- Proposal: Modern IEnumerable<T> abstraction
- Allow dynamic arguments to be used on local functions with inferred generic parameters
- Allow generics on indexer
- Checked Exceptions Lite Using Nullable Reference Pattern
- not yet supported