When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- Added: LDM Notes for Nov. 13, 2019
- Add Checked Exception feature to C#
- Disambiguate static class selection by method overload resolution
- Switch Expression Syntax with Block
- Discussion: Using Statement And IDisposable
- Discussion: "semi-constructed" object state / "Immutable" fields.
- Added: LDM notes for Oct. 30th, 2019
- Champion: Remove error "Cannot yield a value in the body of a try block with a catch clause"
- Allow using alias directives to reference other using aliases
- Proposal: Named lambda/Action/Func
- not yet supported