When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- [Proposal] Extend with expression to anonymous type
- [Proposal] Extend readonly members to classes and interfaces
- Added: LDM notes for June 1, 2020
- Proposal: NotNullWhenArgumentIsNonZero attribute
- Added: LDM Notes for May 27, 2020
- Bring records proposal up to date
- Proposal: list pattern
- Produce an expression tree for method groups.
- Generic parameter inference at generic class level
- [Proposal] Functional Interfaces
- not yet supported