When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to csharplang
- Champion: "Permit surrogate pairs and wide Unicode-escaped code points in identifiers"
- Provide a way to take the address of a generic struct provided it does not contain any "managed" (GC-tracked) types.
- LinQ and non-generic collections
- Discussion: narrow the scope of declaration expressions from the point of their declaration
- Proposal: Add abstract constructors
- Suppress emitting of localsinit flag.
- Proposal: Improve the constraint support for delegate constraints to enable generic event subscription
- Using ?. and += together
- #message This shows up in the Error List as a Message
- [Proposal] if(;) and for(;)
- not yet supported