When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
112 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Enable rule CA1823 (remove unused field) in Roslyn.sln once we have a fixer for it
- Added explicit conversion expression tests for C#.
- Merge master to dev15.6
- Enable rule CA1804 (remove unused local) in Roslyn.sln once we have a fixer for it
- Enable rule CA1801 (remove unused parameter) in Roslyn.sln once we have a fixer for it
- [IOperation] VB IConversionExpression Expressions are always ConversionKind.Basic
- Incorrect qualification by inline rename
- [IOperation] IArgument.Syntax for omitted arguments returns parent invocation expression
- [Work Items] Drive remaining ref assembly issues for mainstream release
- Patch up project output paths from ref assemblies when inserting P2P references
- Added a new ConversionKind for Interpolated string
- Implement ISuggestedActionsSource2
- Insertion tool needs to bump revision.txt for localization packages
- Merge master to features/ioperation
- Annotations get lost during tryapplychanges
- Merge dev15.6 to dev16
- Investigate why EE hits assertions
- Allow the creation of 1-arity tuples
- Support declaring operators ```+ - ! ~ ++ -- true false * / % & | ^ << >> > < >= <=``` in interfaces.
- Add support for inspecting Solution Explorer items