When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
274 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- VB completion disappears when I use uppercase characters
- More IDE suggestion cleanup.
- Generate single-line argument checks or allow customization
- Quick Info shouldn't show oblivious parameters with null default values as 'not null'
- Can't 'configure' some IDE analyzers
- Visual Studio becomes unresponsive if you attempt open a bunch of C# files
- Testing results progress flashes continuously while running tests in an extremely distracting manner.
- Completion suggests items that will never work at generic constraint site
- Type finding in DLLs and reference additions is unintuitive/brittle
- Detect missing "else" in C# code
- C# not yet supported