When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
267 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Also get the compilation for the interface symbol instead of passing null
- Parsing for Parameter Nullchecking
- Codelens problems when mixing .NET standard with .NET FX
- MSBuild throws 'Cannot modify an evaluated object'
- Different .editorconfig severity strings are used to specify IDE code style options and dotnet_diagnostic.severity
- exception on "Find all references"
- AssemblyInformationalVersionAttribute fails on SemVer2 strings
- Can't build latest roslyn
- Dont suggest this in static local functions
- Support re-abstraction of interface members in derived interfaces
- C# not yet supported