When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
106 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Check duplicate constraints with tuple name differences
- "Place 'System' directives first when sorting usings" setting does not roam across VS installs
- Resetting Visual Studio after ResetInteractiveFromProject fails
- Port Generate From Usage tests
- Integration tests: BoxSelection, CSharpInteractiveDirectives, CSharpInteractiveFormsAndWpf, CSharpReplClassification
- Test plan: Fixing formatting and adding modopt/modreq and ref assemblies
- Refactoring: Sync namespace and folder structure
- There is no way to get UnaryOperationKind.OperatorMethodFalse and no node to map to IUnaryOperatorExpression in IIfStatement
- Cannot find bin\roslyn\csc.exe
- Should there be a type-safe way to pass globals object to a script?
- Cannot create naming rules for type parameters and local variables
- Updating BuildAndTest.proj to manually deploy integration test dependencies.
- README.md still suggests downloading VS 2015
- Method with local function does not compile (MSB6006: "csc.exe" exited with code -2146232797)
- Better codify brace matching invariants.
- After updating Roslyn from 1.3.2 to 2.0.0, SemanticModel.GetSymbolInfo or GetDeclaredSymbol for Primitive types returns NULL
- MSBuild warnings as errors
- Adding tests that demonstrate behavior of stackalloc in using-statements
- Support camel cased matching, even if the pattern was entirely lowercase.
- Fix all in solution fails before making any changes