When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
424 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Reset settings Visual Studio
- Configure background code analysis per severity.
- C# document viewing using regions and smart comments.
- A way to prevent "items from unimported namespaces" from suggesting extension methods with the "this" parameter of type "object" or extension methods from unimported namespaces not defined in this solution
- Make it easy to edit refactoring option from the Editor,
- collapse regions from bottom
- EnC: Support records
- Cannot use `ptr is null` for `T* where T : unmanaged`
- `C# Interactive` is broken in VS16.8 preview5
- Enforcing triple slash comments only on public APIs?
- C# not yet supported