When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
113 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- CSharpErrorListDesktop.ErrorLevelWarning test and related are flakey
- Fix link to tuple-names proposal
- Autocomplete inserts unnecessary qualified name of type when member is of the same name
- Tuple names complete
- Cascaded diagnostic when using `default` expressions in C# 7.
- Compiler server should re-use work done by OOP process (needs prototyping)
- Update analyzers to use the new API
- Confusing error for conflicting modifiers on a property or an event
- Autocomplete prefers case insensitive match
- Symbol matcher tests
- Compiler span for CS1998 (async method lacks 'await') is too large.
- [WIP] Rewrite out-of-process cancellation to be per-call instead of per-host
- Guard access to shared resource WordSimilarityChecker.s_pool
- Question: is there a test verifying IL for var pattern?
- Xplat sdk
- LanguageVersionFacts.ToDisplayString() should return "7.0" instead of "7"
- Fix logic that was making us unify different local functions if their signatures matched.
- Add ServiceHub tests that validates that the remote process is initialized correctly based on servicehub.service.json
- It looks like there is no way to satisfy requirements of warning CS0626 while declaring an extern event
- Addressing blocking issues from test plan for inferred tuple names