When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
510 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Remaining work to get pull diagnostics + LSP fully enabled, and all push-diagnostics + error list code removed.
- Add CSharpSyntaxVisitor<TArgument, TResult> and CSharpSyntaxRewriter<TArgument>
- Run suppressors insofar as there are suppressible errors
- Rules missing documentation
- Helix test runner does not optimally partition tests between work items
- [Regression]: Setting code-style options severity via `Tools` → `Options` has no effect
- Improved UX (error message) for generator users missing partial modifiers
- Workspace failed with could not load "NuGet.Frameworks" error
- Improve performance of StringText.Write & StringBuilderText.Write on .NET Core
- Allow the language version for generated files to 'float'
- C# not yet supported