When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
489 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Move to using ToListAndFree in more places in the parser.
- Merge main to main-vs-deps
- editorconfig UI accessibility bugs
- Document outline should do shorter qualification for explicit interface methods
- Delete unnecessary code that was for recoverable trees
- Simplify WeaklyCachedRecoverableValueSource
- WIP: Always cache our lazy values.
- Implement parsing changes for Primary Constructors feature
- Move IDS_FeatureRefLocalsReturns out of the parser
- Document outline should distinguish members with multiple overloads
- C# not yet supported