The .NET Compiler Platform ("Roslyn") provides open-source C# and Visual Basic compilers with rich code analysis APIs.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
483 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Allow missing placeholders and locals in RefSafetyAnalysis visitor (#67092)
- Update ExtractInterface to use IRefactoringHelpersService
- Don't look to the global.json when we're loading a binlog
- Add '@' prefix when inline hint value is a reserved keyword in C#
- [API proposal] Option for displaying standalone parameter names
- IDE0130 refactoring sometimes also want to change other things in the document such as change variables to var
- Tracking item for IDE experience changes around source generators.
- Add test for GetImportScopes
- GetImportScopes returns 0 scope at leading trivia attached to EOF
- Gracefully handle unexpected NullableWalker state
- C# not yet supported