When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
314 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- I can't stop inserting spaces to the inside of braces
- Intellisense bug: when contents of string interpolation contains newline, the final double quote is incorrectly moved
- Saving Visual Basic naming conventions that contain module specifications to an editorconfig file crashes Visual Studio
- Warning AD0001 Analyzer 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.UseIndexOrRangeOperator.CSharpUseRangeOperatorDiagnosticAnalyzer' threw an exception
- Address a number of variance safety issues with code in interfaces.
- Line of code becomes too indented when deleting a preceeding blank line
- Merge master to master-vs-deps
- 'variable assigned is never used' indication is incorrect
- Trailling commas in object/list initializers and enums in C #
- Add option to default all analyzer rules to a specific severity
- C# not yet supported