When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
86 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- VB and C#: Binding of constants and nested types in attributes and base type parameter list
- Refactoring: Implement Deconstruct given a set of property/fields
- Code Style: Sort modifiers
- 2496 bad arg exception message
- Fixed crashes when there are multiple type forwarders for the same type
- Offer to add a reference even if we have an existing import.
- Refactoring: Suggest to use identical parameter names across method overrides
- Please store nuget.exe in a global directory so that restore.cmd doesn't need to download it for every working tree
- Refactoring: Make method static or warn if the method can be made static as-is
- Internal exceptions in CSharpNamingStyleDiagnosticAnalyzer and CSharpRemoveUnnecessaryImportsDiagnosticAnalyzer when using compilation.WithAnalyzers().GetAllDiagnosticsAsync() in 2.0.0-rc2
- Update docs for deconstruction and discards
- Refactoring: Move string to resx file
- Quick Fix for inconsistent accessibility diagnostics
- Be resilient to getting an empty list of diagnostics when fixing all.
- Update DSR dependencies to release
- Proposal: .net object notation format based on initializers
- Merge master into post-dev15
- Ensure apply operation is cancelled in event of exception.
- Merge microupdate into dev15-rc3
- Filter out light bulb actions with duplicate titles.