When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
97 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- "Entry point cannot be marked async" error not showing in Build + IntelliSense Error List
- VS analyzer doesn't show important messages about why an analyzer failed or stopped
- Compiler test plan
- Implement Abstract Class - using directives are inserted at the beginning of a document
- Report progress as we update the package index.
- Configure build server to check out sources with unchanged line endings
- Question: Is there a way to override isEnabledByDefault: false in Unit Tests?
- Expression bodied constructor line doesn't get auto formatted on semicolon
- Completion listbox isn't shown after typing `?? throw new `
- Analyzer (SyntaxNodeAction) not being called for all parts of partial method
- Intellisense + Capital Letters
- lifted comparison codegen can be improved
- Crash writing a VB implements clause that did not resolve.
- Extension methods named as properties kill intellisense
- Always offer to convert to/from expression/block bodies.
- Add resolvers to misc workspace script projects
- Archive perflogs
- Warn if we're offering a Coalesce Expression inside an ExpressionOfT.
- Diagnostic clarity: misleading error message
- Integration Test Failure