When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
347 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Read .editorconfig properties in other .NET languages' analyzers and formatters?
- The compiler failed with error code -532462766
- Fix issue with "Add Import" code fix
- Diagnostics created for exceptions thrown by suppressors are not reported correctly
- Project.RemoveDocument() doesn't validate the DocumentId given belongs to the project instance
- Name suggestions don't contain suggestions starting with a digit.
- Fix for auto property refactoring formatting bug
- Allow batched document removals and update some consuming code accordingly
- Merge 'dotnet/master' into UsedAssemblyReferences
- Merge master to features/local-function-attributes
- C# not yet supported