When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
329 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Visual Studio not correctly highlight selected ITEMS in subWindows rows
- Custom sorting for "usings" (C#) and "Imports" (VB.NET)
- Incorrect suggestion from code helper (Inline temporary variable)
- WIP: Investigate build failure
- Mistyping after a region causes region to expand....
- TaskCompletionSource object becomes null in async method when code is compiled in release mode
- Allow analyzers to selectively opt into generated code analysis
- C# Editor, 'finally' blocks not foldable
- Remove consecutive blank lines between class members
- Quick fix to remove useless parentheses on object initializer
- C# not yet supported