When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
344 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- Automatically Adjust Function Parameter Indentation Upon Renaming a Function
- AddNullCheck should use new `parameter!` syntax
- Parameter folding
- SyntaxFactory and discards
- Maybe `null` warning when value cannot be `null`
- Roslyn should not infer oblivious annotations when nullable context is enabled
- preprocessor #regions and malformed xml
- When moving a class, update the namespace
- Make RemoteHost to start itself when someone ask for it.
- "Inline temporary variable" breaks code for 'out' parameter
- C# not yet supported