When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to sdk
- Support dotnet list reference --include-transitive
- [main] Update dependencies from dotnet/linker
- dotnet publish behaviour inconsistent
- [wasm] new files in the manifest
- Update to use new Razor transport packages
- Change -a parameter to be shorthand for --arch, instead of --test-adapter-path
- error NU1604: Project dependency Microsoft.Azure.Kus to.Cloud.Platform does not contain an inclusive lower bound. Include a lower bound in the dependency version to ensure consistent restore results.
- dotnet add: 'Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'path1')' error when package name conflicts with existing project reference
- [release/6.0.2xx] Update dependencies from dotnet/fsharp
- `dotnet workload update --print-rollback` should not require elevated privileges
- not yet supported